“Schiwa Semlja” (“Living Earth”) is an association committed to organic and bio-dynamic agriculture in the Ukraine. It supports farmers and small market gardeners with professional advice and financial means.
Since 2006,the Association has focussed its work on one particular project: the operation of a bio-dynamic farm and an agricultural education center on that farm in Potutory. Thus, the people working on the farm on a daily basis have the opportunity for both practical work and theoretical schooling. In addition, the courses are open to students and farmers from all parts of the Ukraine. The course leaders are a combination of those working on the farm, guest speakers from the Ukraine, and experts from other countries.
How to use our website to answer your questions and give you more background.
- What is bio-dynamic agriculture and what are its origins?
- Click on Info/Features of bio-dynamic acriculture
- Who are we?
- Click on association /association and board
- What are our projects?
- Click on projects/Potutory, herbs and Melnik
- Where are we? Near Lviv, West- Ukraine
- Click on Lviv
- How to reach us?
- Click on contacts/links
- For Updates about our courses and developments in acriculture and the relevance/importance of bio-dynamic agriculture
- Click on news and Info/newsletters